The purpose of this app is to highlight the wonderful parks that the province of Ontario has to offer. The app consists of:
– Parks: Placed in 4 organized categories
– Map: GPS enabled to show you how far you are from the nearest park
– BONUS: Social addition where the user can ask other campers questions in regards to particular parks. You can vote on photos, comment on photos and much more.
Parks are broken down into 4 categories:
– Central Region
– Northeast Region
– Northwest Region
– Southern Region
Each of the parks below is placed in the appropriate category above:
Aaron, Algonquin, Arrowhead, Awenda, Balsam Lake, Bass Lake, Batchawana, Biscotasi Lake, Blue Lake, Bon Echo, Bonnechere, Bronte Creek, Caliper Lake, Charleston Lake, Chutes, Craigleith, Darlington, Driftwood, Earl Rowe, Emily, Esker Lakes, Fairbank Ferris, Finlayson Point, Fitzroy, French River, Frontenac, Fushimi Lake, Greenwater, Grundy Lake, Halfway Lake, Inverhuron, Ivanhoe Lake, John E. Pearce, Kakabeka Falls, Kap-Kig-Iwan, Kawartha Highlands, Kettle Lakes, Killarney, Killbear, Lady Evelyn-Smoothwater, Lake on the Mountain, Lake St. Peter, Lake Superior, Long Point, MacGregor Point, MacLeod Makobe-Grays River, Mara, Mark S. Burnham, Marten River, Massasauga The, McRae Point, Mikisew, Missinaibi, Mississagi, Murphys Point, Nagagamisis, Neys, North Beach, Oastler Lake, Obabika River, Obatanga, Ojibway, Ouimet Canyon, Pakwash, Pancake Bay, Petroglyphs, Pinery, The, Point Farms, Port Bruce, Port Burwell, Potholes, Presqu’ile, Quetico, Rainbow Falls, Rene Brunelle, Restoule, Rideau River, Rock Point, Rondeau, Rushing River, Samuel de Champlain, Sandbanks, Sandbar Lake, Sauble Falls, Selkirk, Sharbot Lake, Shoals, The Sibbald Point, Silent Lake, Silver Lake, Sioux Narrows, Six Mile Lake, Sleeping Giant, Solace, Spanish River/Biscotasi, Lake Springwater, Sturgeon Bay, Sturgeon River, Tidewater, Turkey Point, Voyageur, Wabakimi, Wakami Lake, Wasaga Beach, Wheatley, White Lake, Windy Lake, Woodland Caribou.
Each park above has the following sub menu headings:
– Profile: Highlights of each park
– Gallery: Photos from the park (with comments and likes enabled)
– Map: Detailed location where the park is
– Fees: Associated camping fees
– Contact: Contacting the park directly for more information
**** Please note that we are not affiliated with Ontario Provincial Parks or any associated government body of Ontario.